You are hereEducation
|ABOUT US||DEPARTMENT||SCHOOLS||PROJECT||CONTACT||LATEST NEWS|
The Ministry of Education as an institution is primarily responsible for the development and implementation of
educational policies, management and supervision of educational institutions as well as the development of
curriculum and libraries.
To achieve her set goals, the Ministry is headed by the Honourable Commissioner and structured into ten (10)
- Schools Department
- Higher Education Department
- Science, Vocational and Technical Education Department
- Education Resource Centre/Department Other Information
- Examination Department
- Agency For Adult and Non-Formal Education
- Administration and Supplies Department
Finance and Accounts Department
Headed by Directors who report to the Permanent Secretary. It also oversees six (6) tertiary institutions and five
(5) parastatal for the smooth administration of the Ministry.